Built by Edward Salomans in 1865, Trinity was previously named the Prince’s Chambers and was used as a showroom for Lambs Furniture.
In the 1990’s it was redeveloped and to include a large 30m atrium and additional levels.
In all their work, Manchester-based OMI Architects seek out the ingredients that make the difference between a successful building or one that fails. Most importantly, they work hard to ensure no building ever suffers from being soulless and alien to the people that use it.
When working with existing buildings, OMI achieve harmony and balance between the new and the old, injecting life into what are often tired structures. OMI combine a sense of interaction and fun, whilst still respecting the dignity of the buildings and places with which they engage.